
Evan and I have opened a second location of our business in Denver. That has meant multiple trips to Denver both with and without the kids. It has increased the workload for both of us. The kids have been a great support. They even said that spending Spring Break in Denver was really fun! They are great sports.
The kids have been busy with Basketball, Dance, Soccer, Gymnastics, and now swimming. I hope to find time to post all the many pictures and stories from the last 6 months. Thank you for checking in on us and after the last major floral holiday(Memorial Day), I hope to return to my favorite projects including blogging. More posts to come!
5 comments:
Wow! I am such a bad friend that I didn't even know that! Congrats on the business in Denver. I hope it's working out well for you guys. I miss you tons and can't wait until I get to see you again. We're trying to find a time to visit Utah. I can't wait to see and read about your guys' adventures over the last 6 months!
I'm glad you survived the mother's day weekend! Everyone loved the flowers (of course)!(: After memorial day we definately all need to get together.
I am "canyon." It's the wards account...such a pain!
So glad your back to blogging - I love to see all the pictures of the kids!
Can't wait to see pics of the cute kiddos and hear what you've been up to!
Post a Comment