Those pictures are so cute. I'm a fan of her curls though. At least she gets them naturally :) I also loved all your Disneyland pictures. How fun it must have been to share it with Lauren! Plus, I don't think I've ever seen Evan with a mustache??? I did a double take when I say the first picture of him. Do you like it? Hopefully I'll see you soon.
8 comments:
Very cute! She suddenly grew up at least a year!
Love that first pose. She is so cute! Sara did that to Lucy once and it does make them look older.
She looks so cute and like such a big girl!
I can't believe how much she looks like Sareya. Really cute too!
What a cutie!
Those pictures are so cute. I'm a fan of her curls though. At least she gets them naturally :)
I also loved all your Disneyland pictures. How fun it must have been to share it with Lauren! Plus, I don't think I've ever seen Evan with a mustache??? I did a double take when I say the first picture of him. Do you like it? Hopefully I'll see you soon.
She is so gorgeous!!! All of your kids are so cute-- what fun family pictures from Disneyland too.
I love all of her curls! She is our little Shirley Tample. She looks cute with straight hair too, but I am partial to the curls!
Post a Comment