

Then we went to the Swinging Ferris Wheel or as my kids call it "Mickey's Death Wheel" I think Lauren would agree with that description!





This is the life. Hanging out in Disneyland eating pink cotton candy. What could be better?




Busted! What did you just try to blow up, Tryegan?

And finally Aleeya had to experience the Tea Cups before we left!

5 comments:
So jealous! I think no matter how recently we've been there, we always want to go back. I miss you guys tons and I am glad you had some great family time!
Looks like a fun vacation. Congratulations, Aleeya on potty training.
Such cute pictures! Except for one we won't mention. I really did hate that ride!
I'm so glad we went with you guys! It was a lot of fun. Where are we going next?
Still kinda mad you went without me!!! Aleeya said she wants to go in October with us!
You guys are so fun! I want to come next time. :)
Post a Comment