Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sareya's "Fancy Nancy" Party

Sareya wanted a tea party with all of her freinds.We did nails, played pin the tiara on Fancy Nancy, ate fun food and played dressup! I am so grateful for the many helpers that made the party great!







Sareya was so excited to get her new bike.
We went to Red Lobster (Sareya's pick)so Sareya could have her birthday dinner of MAC & CHEESE!

4 comments:

Kay Hinton said...

Man you guys know how to do parties. That looks like so much fun.

Pam said...

All I can say is, "WOW!" What a gorgeous cake, and gorgeous kids to boot!

Jessica said...

What a little cutie! I love that purple dress and love that it matches her new bike. What a fun party and cute cake!

Pal & Hatty said...

What a perfect party for Sareya! I love her cake! She looks so happy with her new purple bike!