My dad came and stayed with us when Aleeya first got the mask. We had been bribing her to wear it for 10 seconds! That was her record before my dad came. He showed her that he wears one too and they had a mask party!
It has taken some time but now she accepts it. She even said to me the other night "I love my mask!" It has helped her sleep better. The biggest difference we have noticed is that she is a much happier child. We used to call her "grumpy butt!" Now she giggles and laughs all the time. We love the new Aleeya!
5 comments:
I'm so glad that you found something to help her (and you)!(: Hope you guys are doing great!Miss ya!
Is she the most beautiful child ever?? I'm glad she's gotten used to it-- Jon's Dad has one too, and I know it's made a huge difference for him-- so I can only imagine what it would do for a little child.
I'm glad she's willing to wear her mask and that it is helping her. She is so cute!
How sweet of grandpa to come help her out like that. And that last pic of her is so sweet, she is so beautiful!
Kelly, How old was Aleeya when she had her tonsils out? We are concerned about Thomas. He constantly has swollen tonsils and wakes a lot during the night. He takes LONG afternoon naps and always wakes up grouchy. At what age would you recommend the tonsillectomy? Ali
Post a Comment