Sunday, August 1, 2010

14 years and still counting!


To celebrate our 14th anniversary, Evan and I went to Las Vegas for a weekend of really good food and great entertainment.
We went to see Cirque Du Soleil's "O" at the Bellagio. It was all performed in and on water. I would highly reccomend it. The next night we went to see Phantom of the Opera at the Venetian. I have always loved Phantom and it was a wonderful performance.
We did a lot of window shopping at all the fancy stores. It is always amazing to walk through the amazing hotels and casinos. They are so extravagant. My favorite is the gardens at the Bellagio. They use a wide variety of flowers to create an amazing themed garden.
For our Anniversay we ate at Alize restaurant at the top of the Palms Hotel.
We had a great view of the city and really good food. They gave us this cute dessert to celebrate our special night.
We also ate at Bobby Flay's Mesa Grill. Its was fantastic!
Everywhere we go we have to find a really good Japanese restaurant and this one fit the description. I had black cod that was amazing.

6 comments:

Kay Hinton said...

Happy Anniversary!

Jessica said...

Wow, you guys ate at some amazing places! So jealous! Happy Anniversary!

Erin said...

Congrats to one of the best couples we've ever met! We love you guys so much! I am so glad you got to do so many awesome things to celebrate.

Pam said...

Such a fun getaway! You two really are great together and we love you! The restaurants sound wonderful - I love black cod, too!

triciathomas said...

I am so jelly! I love vegas! We should ditch the kids and go during labor day!

sara cardon said...

Congrats! Although I am a little dissapointed you didn't want to spend your anniversary with us at our house.:) I'm dying to try Mesa Grill!!