After a long week at the warehouse, we had a wonderful day of relaxing. Evan and the kids made me a wonderful brunch and gave me fun homemade gifts. Evan bought me a new lens for my camera which I am excited to try out soon. For dinner, Evan's sister invited the family over for a BBQ. The kids had fun playing outside.

A little TOO MUCH fun. Kyra fell off the Trampoline and broke her wrist. So we spent the rest of the evening at the ER.
Kyra was very brave.
4 comments:
Poor little Kyra....I'm glad she is doing better. And yes, sometimes the cousin fun gets a little too crazy!
I'm so sorry, Kyra. Darn- one way to spoil a good family party. I hope she's mending well and quickly.
wow it has been way too long since I read your blog. Your kids get cuter every time I see them! And I see Evan is trying to grow a stache so he can be more like the man. A worthy goal.
Glad to see you're doing well!! I miss you! Guess it's time to make another visit to the mountain. :)
Poor thing. That's not a very fun way to end the day.
Post a Comment