Sunday, December 6, 2009

How to Host a Twilight Party!

Requirements:
1. Good Food
2. Theme Oriented Decorations
3. Book/Movie Based Games
4. AWESOME FRIENDS TO SHARE IT ALL WITH!!!













8 comments:

Amy said...

You know that i love it!

James and Tricia Thomas said...

Holy blog fest!!! Looks like fun parties!:) You need to plan another one for the next movie!

Karin said...

That was SO much fun! You're the greatest Kelly!

Britt said...

I'm so jealous. I can't even stand it. You are the FUNNEST!

Erin said...

You are so amazing! I am so jealous I couldn't be there.

Joan Morris said...

Whoa, you really know how to throw a party. Looks like you totally could write a book on "How to Host any party!"

McKay B. said...

That was a GREAT party, and you did an awesome job, thanks for having it!!! Lori :)

Karen said...

I am so flipping sad I missed it!!! Something came up and I couldn't make it...but looking at these pictures makes me want to go back in time and kick my own butt!! Please bless you will have another one at some point and invite me again. :) :)