I know it looks like snow but it is actually the largest white sand dune in the world located outside of Alamogordo, New Mexico. We new it wasn't snow because of the extreme heat! Everyone liked sledding down the hill. Aleeya didn't mind holding the lizard. I know it doesn't look like her, but this is Sareya covered in sand. Jessica holds the record for longest run!
Looks like fun! how hat was it there? O.K, The pan I bought at Micheals, it was half of a soccer ball so I made two, stuck them together. it took about three cake mixes. Once they were cooled and stuck together we cut out of tin foil the smaller shape- because (I never noticed until that night) soccer balls have two different shapes on them. Then we frosted the whole thing white making sure to keep. Put the small shapes in the correct places,Which by the way will not follow the cake pattern exactly one you put the together, frosted OVER them with the blue using a tooth pick to show us where our tin foil was. Pulled off the tin foil so we had two different colors smoothed it all out used black sparkle gel from michaels to do the lines connecting everything and we had a soccer ball! It was a long project because it took us a TOO long to figure it all out.next time it won't be bad at all! I hope it works out for you!=)
5 comments:
That looks like so much fun!I wish I had a family that did stuff together like that.
It does look like snow till you see the sweat pits and know we were about to die of heat exhaustion!
What a bunch of fun vacations! You guys look like you had an exciting summer.
Looks like fun! how hat was it there?
O.K, The pan I bought at Micheals, it was half of a soccer ball so I made two, stuck them together. it took about three cake mixes. Once they were cooled and stuck together we cut out of tin foil the smaller shape- because (I never noticed until that night) soccer balls have two different shapes on them. Then we frosted the whole thing white making sure to keep. Put the small shapes in the correct places,Which by the way will not follow the cake pattern exactly one you put the together, frosted OVER them with the blue using a tooth pick to show us where our tin foil was. Pulled off the tin foil so we had two different colors smoothed it all out used black sparkle gel from michaels to do the lines connecting everything and we had a soccer ball! It was a long project because it took us a TOO long to figure it all out.next time it won't be bad at all! I hope it works out for you!=)
Great pictures! We have some good ones of the folk dance team on that white sand. It looks like fun. Kelly must have been cameraman!
Post a Comment