Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Best Part & The Worst Part

Every night we ask our kids what was the best part of their day and the worst part. So for this blog entry we are sharing our best part of moving to the new house and the worst….

Evan’s best part is the view from the deck!


Kelly’s best part is the big kitchen!


Treygan loves to play his DS in his new Jazz Blue room!


Kyra & Sareya love the big bath tub!


And Aleeya just loves to find new ways to be naughty!


All of us agreed that the worst part of moving is missing our amazing friends from our awesome Spanish Fork neighborhood!

10 comments:

Shayla said...

I'm with you kelly! That kitchen is AMAZING!

Amy said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! I cannot wait to see more pics!

Joan Morris said...

What a beautiful home! I can't wait to see it! I'm glad you survived May and are all moved in.

Lori said...

There are no words for the beauty of that kitchen! I want to cook in it & watch the Food Network while sitting in it. Little Aleeya kills me...toddlers do not come more adorable than her (& my daughter)!

Britt said...

your kitchen looks like a restaurant! i want reservations.

James and Tricia Thomas said...

WOW!!! Fancy-pants!!

sara cardon said...

WOW!!! What a beautiful home!! I think that kitchen came from my dreams...I'm totally in love!!:)

Dustin and Jamie said...

Love It!! Can't wait to see more. I bet the deck is amazing with no wind! :)

Shonna said...

Your place looks awesome! The picture of the view makes me really miss mountains.

McKay B. said...

Kelly, your house looks beautiful! We miss your family in the neighborhood, and I am especially going to miss you as my wonderful visiting teacher! Enjoy all that extra space. Love ya! Lori