So this post is just a quick update on our family:
Evan is busy with our two business getting through Valentine's and preparing for the busy spring (Easter, Proms, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, and many weddings). He has also been dealing with all of the travel arrangements and documentations for our upcoming trip to Russia. (The Russian Gov't requires your life story to visit!)
I have been frantically trying to close our 2008 books for the two businesses as Evan pointed out to me that we have to have our books turned into our accountant, taxes done and signed before we leave for Russia April 3rd! I am also trying to get things tied up on our house we are building. (Which has been delayed now to May, such a great time to move...not!) Here is a new picture:

I am not so sure about the color. It isn't exactly what we thought it was going to be.
Treygan just finished his Basketball season. He was lucky enough to have his dad and his best friend's dad coach his team. He and the rest of the team really showed quite a bit of improvement by the end of the season.



Kyra has always loved animals but, recently she has wanted to learn everything she could about Pandas and earned enough money for a stuffed panda. She also has discovered all the many ways she and her dad are exactly alike. They both love the same food, have hazel eyes, dark hair, olive skin, both claustrophobic, and several other things that I can't think of right now.


Sareya has been teaching herself how to do her own hair. Tuesdays and Thursdays are her favorite days because those days she gets to go to preschool at UVU. She has been spending as much time as possible with her friend Eden. She is very worried that they won't get to play togther as much when we move.


Aleeya is learning so much each day. I love this age of almost two. She is so proud of herself when ever she learns something new. She loves nursery and playing with the kids at the Gym playroom. Within this last week she has discovered "Dress up" and now has joined her other sisters in playing "princesses!"
6 comments:
your kids are so cute! And your house is beautiful! I'm glad you posted again :)
I loved the update. It made me miss you less.
And I love the color of your house!
What a fun update on your family!! I don't even recognize your kids anymore-- they are all so grown up and doing such big kid things!!:) Good luck with all the chaos coming in May...wish I could be there to was some buckets and smash some boxes down for you.:)
I. cannot. believe. those curls on Aleeya. Incredible!
It is so great to see a photo of your home. It looks amazing.
Love the update! I also love the house color!
Nice update.
Have fun in Russia!
Post a Comment