Sunday, February 15, 2009

Roses, Roses, and More Roses!!!





11 1/2 years ago, Evan and I started a wholesale florist in Provo. The week preceeding Valentine's is our busiest week of the year. So this is a post for those of you who wonder why we check out for a few weeks and for those of you who have helped us out over the years.



Mountain Bloom!


Taking a much needed break!

Packing orders.

Processing the many roses!

12 comments:

J and J Haroldsen said...

Glad you survived. Happy Birthday girl!!

Joan Morris said...

I did think of you yesterday! Hope everything went well! Those pictures are amazing. I can't believe all the flowers. It was also fun seeing Brady!

Britt said...

How crap! That's a lot of flowers. It's fun to finally see where you work. That place looks awesome. Now I think you are even cooler.

Erin said...

Wow! I imagined it was insane but not to that extent. Wow! I love the picture of everyone taking a break. Evan looks pretty ticked. It's hilarious. Happy Birthday, again and hopefully things will settle down a little. Great job, you guys!

Kay Hinton said...

Wow~ That's beautiful to see those flowers all in one place! I'm so glad you survived and welcome back to the blogging world. I've missed you!

Shayla said...

whew! you did it! :)

Jill said...

WOW! Glad you survived another busy week. What does you work smell like this time of year? I bet wonderful!

Phyllisa said...

I'm glad you survived it and that you can breathe again! I hope you had a great birthday!

Lori said...

Now, maybe some time to concentrate on the fun of your new house!

Photos of so many flowers in one place really make me happy! Miss you.

Brigette-boo said...

My mom and I were talking about how much we miss your place on v-day! I really do miss it you have a great set up and good flowers! looks like fun!

Shonna said...

I was thinking of you guys and the biggest flower week/day of the year. Instead of Valentine's Day they should call it Roses Day. I'm glad you took those pictures, it's amazing!

Unknown said...

Wow, I had forgotten how many roses you get! I hope it went well! Your kids are adorable, by the way.