Sunday, January 18, 2009

Scrapbooking Retreat 2009!

For the last 6 years, a group of us women who love to scrapbook have organized a "retreat." We leave our families for a few days and spend time scrapbooking, playing games, eating great food, staying up until 4 or 5 am, doing makeovers, giggling and of course eating lots and lots of junk food! Basically we act like teenagers for the weekend! It was great! I am campaigning to add another day to next year's retreat. (C'mon husbands, your wives deserve it!) Here are the pictures:





Scrapbooking!





Games!



Rock Band!

13 comments:

Amy said...

I know you posted those pictures just for me!! HAHAH! It looks like you had a blast!!!

Kelly M said...

We missed you this year, Amy!

Amanda said...

How fun!Sad I missed it! I know I won't be living here next year, but please remember me for next year! I won't be about ready to pop and my baby will be old enough to leave! I will totally come! :)

Joan Morris said...

That looks like so much fun! What a great idea. Hey, did Tricia have her baby??

Britt said...

Oh man, didn't we have fun?!? I am missing it already! I love your pictures! (I stole most of them for my blog.)

I want to develop them, but these files are too small. Would you mind emailing them to me? No hurry. Just if you ever get a chance.

Thank, Kelly. I love you!!!

Kay Hinton said...

That looks so fun! You have a big crowd. Is that Allison? I'm glad you get to do that. . . what nice husbands.

Jill said...

I am all for adding one more day! Thanks for the pictures, I used them for my own blog.

Anonymous said...

1st time at the retreat and I only got one night, but what a fun night. I had such a hard time returning home. Thanks again for having me up!!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah kelly my website is spanishforkfitness.blogspot.com

Toad said...

Kelly I used your picture for my blog too :0)
I am all for going for 3 nights. I feel like I unpack and then I pack up again. But I'm not complaining....I had a blast!!!

Micho said...

I love all these pictures. I want to see the "Ah-Boo" pictures of Lori and you! Love ya!! I just showed Perry and started laughing all over again.

Stephanie T said...

I can't believe you guys are still doing your retreats. Or actually I can because it looks like a ton of fun!

I could only recognize about half of the ladies though:-(

Karen said...

Wow, sure caught me looking pretty! I had so much fun though, I don't even care! I am mad at myself for not going earlier, I missed out on years of fun!