Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Funny Halloween Story

At Disneyland we told Snow White that Sareya was going to be Snow White for Halloween. She told Sareya NOT to eat any apples on Halloween because they could be poisonous. On Halloween morning, Evan reminded Sareya not to eat any apples. Well I guess Sareya decided to play along with the adults and while I was on the phone I looked over and saw Sareya lying on the floor in her costume. At first I thought she was hurt, but then I saw the apple lying next to her. I thought it was hilarious that she came up with it on her own. So I made her do it again for her dad and so I could get pictures!



9 comments:

Kay Hinton said...

This is hilarious! What a character. I can't quit chuckling!

Brigette-boo said...

That is SO funny! She sounds like she would be a lot of fun to have around!

Hugs from mom said...

That's awesome!

Phyllisa said...

What a clever little girl! That's awesome!

So many blogs..too little time said...

That is so cute!

James and Tricia Thomas said...

She is such a little ham!! Silly!!

Lori said...

Rotfl!! (I do have limited texting skills, but this is one that I know.) That is hysterical!

Shonna said...

She's hilarious. How creative.

Amy said...

That is greatness!