Looks so exciting!! We are happy for you....really!
I can't wait to see it! Good luck with all the decision making.
I hope you're planning a big red mountain/mountain bloom ALUMNI party for when your house is finished so I can see it! :)
That's so exciting! I bet you love walking through it and visualizing where everything is going to be. It'll be even more fun when the framing is all done. No peaking in windows for you. :)
I can't wait to see it when it's all done. I bet you can't wait now that Lauren's gone. I guess I get to look forward to cleaning your house too!!
What in the world that house is going up fast!!! I can't wait to stay in it!!!
I love it! YOu have lost some weight there girl! You look awesome, too.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Looks so exciting!! We are happy for you....really!
I can't wait to see it! Good luck with all the decision making.
I hope you're planning a big red mountain/mountain bloom ALUMNI party for when your house is finished so I can see it! :)
That's so exciting! I bet you love walking through it and visualizing where everything is going to be. It'll be even more fun when the framing is all done. No peaking in windows for you. :)
I can't wait to see it when it's all done. I bet you can't wait now that Lauren's gone. I guess I get to look forward to cleaning your house too!!
What in the world that house is going up fast!!! I can't wait to stay in it!!!
I love it! YOu have lost some weight there girl! You look awesome, too.
Post a Comment