Saturday, September 13, 2008

Naughty, Naughty, Naughty!

Aleeya has learn a new trick...climbing! (Thanks to her cousin Preston!) Over the last few weeks I have found Aleeya climbing on top of the piano, the kitchen table, the back of the couch, and unfortunately the top bunk bed! So I decided to outsmart my 17 month old and take off the ladder to the top bunk. However, within minutes she was back up there! So I had to see how she was getting up there and yes I had to video it!

Another Climbing Story: I was in the kitchen and told Aleeya to go get me a diaper so I could change her bum. She immediatly went upstairs but she didn't come back so I went upstairs to find her and found her smiling so proud on top of her changing table ready to have her diaper changed! We cannot keep her from climbing everything!

10 comments:

Joan Morris said...

What a character. She reminds me of her Aunt Tricia. I remember Patty could not keep Tricia from climbing on everything. Aleeya is so cute.

Hugs from mom said...

I didn't really think she could do it, but she did! Wow, that's impressive. NO fun for you but cute to watch!

Shayla said...

she is so cute!

J and J Haroldsen said...

Okay, how cute is that? I mean, she is so proud of herself! I love to hear her cheering at the soccer games. You are a lucky momma to have her.

Kay Hinton said...

Look at that cute, little monkey! I love the cute bedroom, too!

Lori said...

I thoroughly enjoyed the little video...I was at the edge of my seat. I love that she was so proud of a new accomplishment! Miss her!

James and Tricia Thomas said...

She is really naughty!! I think she taught Preston some bad tricks... :) She is good at climbing like her 'rock climbing' parents!!!!

Jessica said...

What a cute little climber! Preston did teach her some naughty tricks but you know he got those from Tricia!
--Jessica

Toad said...

She is such a doll. Is it hard to get after her when she has the cutest little face and the cutest smile. I can tell you have your hands full!

Jill said...

What a darling little girl. So glad you decided to get a video of her. She seemed so proud of herself. I love watching her smile at everyone in Sunday School. She is quite the charmer!